Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Freshers:- Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Salary: INR. 2.4 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Interview Location: Virtual
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Freshers:
IT Programmer Trainee:
- 2019 and 2020 batch of BCA/ B.Sc – IT / Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Statistics
- PG courses are not eligible.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in XXII. Diploma, UG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- Open to Indian Nationals Only
- Flexible to relocate to any location in India. work in any shift/domain
- Requirement analysis, high level design, minor coding changes, and testing, documentation and closure
- Use tools and techniques for automation of Unit Testing /develop Stub Programs to minimize defect leakage in ST/UAT
- Independently resolve technical Issues in a programming language or environment
- Understand the industry business model and its role in the overall scheme of things
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology, and aptitude to be a learning champion
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability
- Inclined to self-learn adjacent technologies and contribute to a strong peer learning network…Read more>>